Teacher Tuesday - Meet Becca Deley
Miss Becca is not only an amazing dancer and teacher, but she is also working towards her diploma in Child and Youth Care. Miss Becca and Miss Kendra have worked together at other studios and make a great team. Miss Kendra has seen how amazing Miss Becca is with the students in her dance classes. We are so happy to welcome her to the Kinetic Elements Dance Family!
1. Tell us about one of your favourite dance moments in your past.
A favourite dance moment of mine would definitely have to be when I got a special award for my first ever solo - it was a very rewarding feeling!
2. What is your favourite dance genre?
My favourite dance genre is a toss up between tap and hip hop!
3. What do you like to do for fun other than dance?
For fun I like to go to the beach with my friends or just stay in and binge watch something on Netflix.
4. What’s your favourite holiday?
My favourite holiday is Christmas.
5. What was the first live concert you ever attended?
I have been to so many concerts in my life but I think my first one was the American Idol season 2 tour.
6. Coffee or tea?
I LOVE tea.